20110614

Jesse Ruins





Jesse Ruins - a music solo project by a girl from Tokyo, Japan. Produce dreamy/electronic music over internet but remain anonymous. Who cares? We just love good music (perhaps followed by a music video that reminds us of a cult film.)

Here she shared some of her random facts with us


Interview by Define Us


Define Yourself 
I cannot define myself yet. 
Any Muse Or Influence
At the end of the day, it can be anything, I guess.

Pros and Cons being a(n) artist/musician
Being an artist is by itself really a brilliant thing, and I'm happy about that, including my surroundings. But at the same time, it's always associated with a great risk for me. 
Favourite Place(s)
Where I live.
Ever (Feeling ) Lost?
Always happen. It might happen tomorrow as well. I'm walking on the edge all the time.
Best Gig
Think I haven't seen the best one yet.
Three Essential Things
Where I belong to, people who understand me, something new that inspires me.
Movie Or Picnic
Definitely movie.







JESSE RUINS - SOFIJA directed by Tim O'Sullivan from Hidden Horizons on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...